Biggest Savings for Homebuyers
We will refund 100% of Buyer’s Agent Commission
Buyer’s agent commission is normally 3% of purchase price in Hawaii.
Refund for Over 10,000 Properties in Hawaii
This refund is eligible for over 10,000 properties listed on SRE platform (srematrix.com),
which includes most homes for sale in Hawaii (MLS and our original data).
Anyone can register for free without any obligations
Previous registration is required for refund eligibility.
SRE MATRIX INC
Human assisted e-commerce
The size of the United States' real estate market is $1.25 trillion, with brokerage commissions accounting for $60 billion, based on 2013 figures. This means that the aggregate buyer's agent commissions amounted to $30 billion, with the other $30 billion representing the total seller's agent commissions. Our mission is to expand a business environment that returns to the public $30 billion of those funds, specifically the buyer's agent commissions.
"We want to facilitate this evolution for homebuyers, helping them save their hard-earned money."
An Innovative Program
*The program is subject to change by SRE MATRIX INC.
- Our refund is eligible for over 10,000 properties listed in SRE platform (srematrix.com), which includes most homes for sale in Hawaii (MLS and our original data).
- Information listed in MLS and our original data
- Building information, School district
- Maintenance fee, Association dues, Property tax
- Street View, Air photography, and Bird-eye view
- Our refund is eligible even for properties listed/advertised by other companies.
- Our refund will be used for buyers to purchase properties in escrow transaction.
- Buyer’s agent commission is normally 3.0% of purchase price in Hawaii, which may vary depending on the property.
- Buyers will have best selection from various service providers such as mortgage loan, insurance, escrow, appraisal, inspection, property management, and other companies.
- Seller's agent (Listing agent) shall receive all of seller's agent commission as usual.
- We will work together with seller's agent to provide professional and personalized services for closing of transaction.
- For seller's agent, we are developing optional special programs to sell the property more efficiently, for which fees will not be collected until the home is sold.
Human assisted e-commerce
Recent IT development has dramatically changed our business environment. As with Google, Yahoo, and Wikipedia where everyone enjoys free usage, the real estate industry should utilize IT in a similar way. SRE is developing a new real estate organization that incorporates both professional/human assisted and e-commerce services. We believe that the combination of human-assisted and e-commerce services ("human assisted e-commerce") is the next evolution to the real estate brokerage industry.
Existing commission system is obviously a conflict of interest between the customer and agent. A salaried agent system is acceptable and reasonable for customers. In addition to a fixed salary, SRE is developing a new incentive system based on customer satisfaction rather than the sales volume.
SRE is developing multiple revenue sources as through collaboration with mortgage loan, insurance, escrow, appraisals, relocation, property managements, remodeling and other companies, which enhances our possibility to become a one-stop shop for all real estate related matters. SRE strives to be a new real estate organization that is not solely dependent on real estate brokerage commission.
- Business income
- Various innovative programs with mortgage loan, insurance, escrow, appraisal, property management, and other companies
- Advertisement income through SRE Platform
- Advertisement income from real estate-related businesses such as seller's agent, mortgage loan, insurance, escrow, appraisal, property management, remodeling, and other companies
- Advertisement income from other types of businesses such as furniture, solar panel, home electrics, kitchen, toiletry, and other companies
Board of Directors and Officers
Chairperson of Board of Directors
President and Treasurer (Director)
Vice-President and Secretary (Director)
Anna Mae Sakaki
Founder and Advisory Board
Chairman, Advisory Board
George R. Ariyoshi
1450 Ala Moana Blvd. #2250, Honolulu, HI 96814 U.S.A.
Shirokiya, Ala Moana Center, Mall Level 2